Vs > Cambridge Bay, Nt
Rasht vs Cambridge Bay, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Rasht vs Pueblo, Colorado, Usa
Rasht vs Lom, Bulgaria
Rasht vs Niinisalo, Kankaanpää, Satakunta, Finland
Rasht vs Lyneham, Uk
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Irkutsk, Russia
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia, Brazil
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Guadalajara, Mexico
Bust vs Bhubaneshwar
Oakley, Id vs Krenkel Polar (Isl)
Mugla vs Arco Verde
Sundsvall vs Mcgill, Nv
- The distance between Rasht, Iran and Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada is approximately 8,001 km or 4,972 mi.
- To reach Rasht in this distance one would set out from Cambridge Bay, Nt bearing 20.9° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Rasht bearing 170.8° or S .
- Rasht has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa) whereas Cambridge Bay, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Rasht is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Cambridge Bay, Nt is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 31.2 °C (56.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22 °C (39.6°F) less in Rasht. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1214.5 mm (47.8 in) more which is equivalent to 1214.5 l/m² (29.81 US gal/ft²) or 12,145,000 l/ha (1,298,381 US gal/ac) more. About 9 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.7° higher in Rasht than in Cambridge Bay, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Rasht relative to Cambridge Bay, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Rasht
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Rasht vs Concordia, Argentina
Rasht vs Matad, Mongolia
Rasht vs Casablanca, Cuba
Rasht vs Ubon/ Ratchathani Ab, Thailand
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Abidjan, Ivory Coast
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Guangzhou, China
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Antalaha/ Antsirabat, Madagascar
Guanare vs Ifrane
Quebec City, Quebec vs Merida
Bucharest vs Barabinsk
Santarem vs Rapid City (airport), Sd
Rasht vs Cambridge Bay, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Rasht
Climate Guides for Locations near Cambridge Bay, Nt
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 787.5 kms (489.3 miles) WNW
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 763.2 kms (474.2 miles) WNW
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 614.9 kms (382.1 miles) WNW
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 162.1 kms (100.7 miles) WSW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 331.5 kms (206 miles) W
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 430 kms (267.2 miles) WSW
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) SSW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 461.3 kms (286.7 miles) SSW
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 850 kms (528.2 miles) SW
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 713.5 kms (443.4 miles) NNE
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 713.2 kms (443.2 miles) NNE
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 460.7 kms (286.3 miles) E
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 467.6 kms (290.6 miles) E
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 145.7 kms (90.6 miles) ESE
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 623.7 kms (387.6 miles) E
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 787.9 kms (489.6 miles) E
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 665.5 kms (413.5 miles) SE